In pursuit of its vision, EISA has opened the following field offices:
- Economic Community of Central African States liaison office (ECCAS) In June 2010, EISA signed a MoU with the Economic Community of Central African States and, after successful collaboration in April 2015 a liaison office was opened.
- Democratic Republic of the Congo (DRC): Le Projet de Renforcement de l'Observation Citoyenne des Elections au Congo (PROCEC) a été officiellement lancé mardi 7 juillet 2015 à Kinshasa, en RDC.
- Madagascar: EISA opened an office in Antananarivo in 2007 with a focus on encouraging participation by women in public life. In February 2011 expanded its scope of activities to contribute to the enhancement of electoral and democratic processes.
- Mozambique: The office in Maputo, opened in July 2004 has worked on both regional and country specific activities.
- Somalia: EISA developed a four year programme aimed at contributing to the capacity building of key state and non-state actorsto achieve the peace and state-building goals of the Somali Compact Agreement.
- Zimbabwe: EISA's office in Harare provides support to the Zimbabwe Electoral Commission so that it could manage electoral processes in an efficient, effective, democratic and transparent manner.
Previous field offices
EISA's field offices in the past included:
- Central African Republic: The EISA office was opened in 2013 to assist in the country's return to democracy and on completion of this mandate the office was closed in December 2016.
- Chad: The Chad office was closed in May 2013. Through its field office in N'Djamena EISA assisted in the implementation of the peace agreement between the various parties, a citizen observation capacity building project for CSOs, and a political parties strengthening programme.
- EISA Democratic Republic of the Congo (2004-2011)
- Ivory Coast
- Kenya: With its office in Nairobi, EISA implemented activities aimed at strengthening and sustaining democratic institutions and electoral process in Kenya from 2010 to early 2016.
- Mali: EISA opened an office in the Republic of Mali on 15 May 2013 and it was closed at the end of 2015.
- Sudan: In 2008, EISA opened an office in Khartoum in anticipation of the forthcoming elections and engaged in a conflict mapping exercise. The elections were postponed and the office closed, although EISA continues to be active in Sudan.
- Zambia: In 2016 and 2017 EISA worked with local partners towards creating synergies in carrying out voter and civic education and deploying election monitors in a co-ordinated and synchronised way.